If your PS4 is not showing up on your TV, there are several things you can try to fix the issue. Here are a few steps you can take:
- Check the connections: Make sure that all of the cables between your PS4 and your TV are properly connected. This includes the HDMI cable, power cable, and any other cables that you may be using. Check the connections on both the TV and the PS4 to make sure that they are secure.
- Restart your devices: Sometimes, restarting your devices can help resolve any issues you may be experiencing. To restart your PS4, hold down the power button until the power indicator turns off. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait for a minute before plugging it back in and turning the console on again. You can also try restarting your TV by unplugging it and plugging it back in.
- Check the TV’s input source: Make sure that your TV is set to the correct input source. Depending on your TV, you may have to press the input or source button on your remote to cycle through the available input sources until you find the one that your PS4 is connected to.
- Check for firmware updates: If your PS4’s firmware is out of date, it may not be compatible with your TV. To check for updates, go to the settings menu on your PS4 and select “System Software Update.” If an update is available, follow the prompts to download and install it.
- Try a different HDMI port: If your PS4 is still not showing up on your TV, try using a different HDMI port on your TV. Sometimes, certain ports may not be functioning properly, so switching to a different one can help resolve the issue.
If none of these steps help, you may want to try contacting Sony support or the manufacturer of your TV for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting tips or help diagnose any hardware issues that may be causing the problem.