Skip to content
- Disconnect your computer from the internet to prevent the virus from spreading.
- Restart your computer in Safe Mode. This will prevent any programs from running, including the virus.
- Run a virus scan with your antivirus software. This will help to identify and remove the virus from your computer.
- If the virus scan does not find the virus, or if you are unable to start your computer in Safe Mode, you may need to use a specialized virus removal tool.
- Once the virus has been removed, you should restart your computer in Normal Mode and run another virus scan to make sure that the virus has been completely eliminated.
- If you are unable to remove the virus, or if your antivirus software is not able to find the virus, you may need to seek the assistance of a professional.